– Safety in operation. Rotary meters are resistant to
an overpressure of 3 atm, whereas a membrane pressure of only 0.5 atm.
The rotor type is a direct-flow device that does not accumulate gas in the internal volume of the case.
– Working range of ambient rotor temperatures
meter: – 25 ° С / + 70 ° С indicates the possibility of meters
working in an unheated room is a sub-zero temperature,
positive temperatures indicate that the meter can work
close proximity to the heat source (fire).
– Small-sized, modern design. Successfully fit into the interior of a modern
kitchen. Overall dimensions – 90 x 90 x 100 mm. Mounted in straight sections
gas pipeline, while the membrane is mounted with welding work,
require additional structures, takes about 0.5 cubic meters
useful volume of the kitchen and have a serious inconvenience.
– Installation of rotor counters is carried out without welding, that is, without damage to the equipment and kitchen interior.
– The cost of installation work of the rotary meter at the connection point is much less (2.56 hours are spent on the installation of a membrane type counter, 0.48 hours are spent on a rotary counter).
– Completed with highly efficient suction filters, which allows you to protect the meter and gas-consuming equipment from impurities in the polluted gas.
– Direct-flow. Autonomous self-cleaning function due to perfect design.
– Stable metrological characteristics of rotor meters during the entire service life is achieved due to the constant volume of the chamber, while in membrane meters the impurities accumulate in the measuring chamber by changing its volume and leading to an overpayment for the consumed gas. The stability of the rotor meters throughout the entire temperature range is achieved by using a measuring module made of materials with the same coefficient of linear thermal expansion for parts and the gaps between the parts remain unchanged as the temperature changes. This is not observed in any other household gas meter.
– High degree of maintainability.
– The function of thermocorrection provides more accurate metering of gas.
– Highly reliable. Since 2005, performance tests have been carried out in a working environment in different regions of Ukraine. All samples were successfully tested and retained metrological characteristics at the level of acceptance tests.
– The pressure loss at maximum flow is less than 100 Pa.
– The meter is equipped with anti-magnetic protection and records the influence of a directional magnetic field, exceeding 25 mT in its non-volatile memory.
The calibration of gas meters is regulated:
1. The Law of Ukraine “On Metrology and Metrological activity”.
2. DSTU 2708: 2006 “Survey of all kinds of technical equipment”.
3. Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine No. 2226 dated December 9, 1999. “About providing gas supply to the population”.
4. R 50-071-98 “Metrology. Household gas meters. Methods of
The gas meter will allow you to pay only for the gas consumed, which means it allows you to save and control costs.
According to the operation manual 562.M.T. 407273.008 KEY “Rotary gas meters with electronic counter EGL” the meters are designed for work at ambient temperature and measured gas from minus 25 C to 70 C and relative humidity of the environment up to 98% at 25 ° C without moisture condensation and in a closed place.
Yes, it is possible. To do this, you need to contact the gas industry that serves you with a statement. Gas specialists will satisfy your request. The meter filter is simply screwed into the stopcock, after the meter there is a flexible hose. Such a replacement requires a minimum of time and is performed without welding.
Verification interval for household gas meters – 8 years.
The verification interval for legally regulated measuring instruments (gas meters) is the period of time or the operating time between two consecutive checks of legally regulated measuring equipment during which the metrological characteristics of such means must meet the established requirements.
Warranty period of operation of the goods – 5 years from the date of manufacture.
During the warranty period, the consumer has the right to free maintenance of the goods, and in case of deficiencies – to free repair, replacement of the goods or return of its cost. If during the warranty period the product was operated in violation of the rules or the consumer did not follow the recommendations of the enterprise performing the warranty maintenance of the goods, the repair is made at the expense of the consumer.